Only organizations admins can change the role of a Redbooth user. You can choose to make a participant an admin and vice-versa. At the moment in Redbooth there are three types of roles:
- Externals (Professional and Business only)
Only Professional and Business subscriptions can invite externals or change an existing user to that of an external. The process is the same as the image below, and the option to change a user to an external will appear.
- Click on your avatar and select Manage my organization from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Members tab on the left menu.
- Navigate to the member whose role you would like to change.
- Click on the icon that appears and select the new role.