Flexibly manage your work and collaborate in a way that fits your business by connecting the Cisco Spark integration with Redbooth. This integration is linked to your workspaces and can only be integrated by the organization admin or workspace creator.
By linking the two, updates to all tasks tracked by Redbooth are then automatically added, in realtime, to the associated Cisco Spark room. This means that important information can drop right into the place where your team is already sharing messages, using voice communications, and launching meetings.
Connect Your Cisco Spark Account to Redbooth
If you already have a Cisco Spark account and a Redbooth account, then the process is very easy. Just enter the desired workspace and go to its settings. From there, click on the Integrations tab and connect the workspace to your Cisco Spark rooms of choice.
- You can link more than one room to a workspace, but once a room has been assigned a workspace it cannot be assigned to more workspaces.
- You can choose which type of notifications and updates that you would like to be shared from the workspace in the Cisco Spark room.
- Once you have successfully completed all of the steps above, you and your team will start to receive realtime notifications in the room about actions completed in Redbooth.
Once you have connected your workspace with a room, the Redbooth bot is automatically added to a room. You can use the bot to send commands from the room to the workspace. Note that all newly created tasks will be assigned to the first task list in the workspace.
Setting Up Cisco Spark
If you do not have a Cisco Spark account but would like to get started, it is very easy. You can begin a free trial here. Once you have signed up, the steps to get going are simple.
- Create a new team and add sub-rooms to this team.
- Invite your colleagues, clients, and external workers to Cisco Spark and get collaborating in the rooms.
- After that, it is just a matter of playing around and testing out the different commands.