If you are invited to Redbooth as an external member then you will have limited capabilities. You can only interact inside the workspace that you have been invited to and have no permissions at an organizational level. External members are exclusively available for Professional and Business subscriptions.
As an external, you can:
- See content within the workspace of which you are a member
- Access Conversations, Files, and Notes
- Create and resolve tasks for any user in the workspace
- Comments on tasks
- Upload files on tasks
- Receive notifications
As an external, you cannot:
- Access organization or subscription billing settings
- Create new workspaces
- Invite new users or add existing ones to the workspaces
- Access the reporting tools
- Access the Timeline feature
- Copy or export a workspace
Note that it is possible for an external member to be a participant or an admin in a different organization. If so, the above limitations are only applicable to the organization in which you are external.