If you are the admin of a Professional or Business subscription then you can add seats. This allows you to then add more users to your subscription. If you are on a monthly subscription and you reduce the number of seats during your billing period, you will not be able to make any further changes until the end of the billing period.
- Click on your avatar in the top right of the screen.
- Select Subscriptions and billing.
- Select Manage subscription.
- Click on the blue Manage subscription button that then appears on the right of the screen.
- You can then add or remove seats by clicking on the + and – symbols. The new price of your subscription will automatically be reflected below.
Add your credit card information, accept the terms of service, then click Submit. Note that if you remove any seats after you have renewed your subscription that we will not refund you for this. Instead, you will renew your subscription in the future for the new number of seats. If you add seats, we will charge you a pro-rata amount.
Updating your subscription
If you have an old Redbooth account and we no longer offer the plan you're on, you will not be able to add or remove seats unless you update to a current plan. You will see the message "The plan you originally signed up with is no longer offered by Redbooth. To make any changes to your subscription, select from one of the plans below."
Select the plan you'd like to update to, and you should be able to change your account.
You must use a web browser to perform this action. It is not possible to do it on the Redbooth desktop app.