If you are currently on a paid subscription (Professional or Business) but would like to downgrade to a free subscription, please read below. You must first cancel your current paid subscription and wait until the end of the actual billing period before changing to a free subscription. Only organization admins can cancel and downgrade a subscription.
- Access your Subscriptions and billing menu via your account settings.
- Select the Manage my subscription option.
- Click on Cancel my subscription.
- You and your team will continue to have access to Redbooth as normal until the end of the current billing period.
For example, if you are on an annual subscription which ends on December 1st and you cancel on May 1st, you can continue to access your paid subscription until December 1st.
When you try to access your account after this date, you will be prompted to reactivate your account. Click on the link and you will be taken to our pricing page where you can select the option to reactivate as a free subscription. From there you will be prompted to accept the following conditions in order to downgrade:
- Remove members if necessary (there is a limit of 10 members)
- Archive workspaces if necessary (there is a limit of 2 active workspaces)
- All external members will be deleted once you complete the downgrade
By downgrading to a free subscription you will lose access to the following features:
- External members
- Exporting of tasks and workspaces
- SAML with Okta
- Private workspaces and tasks
- Tasks by user reporting
- Workload reporting
- Workspace about page
- Task list templates
- Multiple assignees
- Extra filters in Task Overview reporting
After you accept these conditions you will be asked to wait a moment while Redbooth reconfigures your account. Once finalized, you must complete any of the required actions indicated above. You will be guided through this process.