You can synchronize Redbooth to a web calendar such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Outlook, or iCal. This is a great way of seeing your tasks without the need to always have Redbooth open. Note that it may take up to 24 hours for your tasks to sync with the Google calendar.
Sync with Calendar
- Click on My Profile Settings and then click on Subscribe to Calendars in the bottom left.
- If you have never done this before, click on Generate token to allow Redbooth to sync with your calendars.
- Then, select Show in your calendar manager.
You can subscribe to specific projects or all projects, and also choose to only push tasks assigned to you, or all tasks. Clicking on the Subscribe button will launch your predefined calendar in an external window. Confirm and you are all set.
Alternatively, you can also subscribe manually:
- Click on Add manually.
- Select all projects or one project, and choose to subscribe to all tasks or only my tasks.
If you selected to show tasks in your default calendar manager, the system will display the URL to be added after you click on get link to subscribe. If you chose to add this URL manually, you will need to import the URL yourself. For example, in iCal, click on New Calendar Subscription and enter the URL displayed under the project in Redbooth.
NOTE: If you want to sync your tasks to your mobile calendar, just sync them to Google, and then sync that to your mobile device.
iCal and Outlook
In order for tasks to sync correctly, you should be logged into Redbooth with your system browser — that is, Safari for OSX and Internet Explorer for Windows. If you want to unlink the iCal calendar, just follow these simple steps:
- Open iCal.
- Click on Calendars in the top left.
- Select Delete.