If you have a Professional or Business subscription which was started before March 21st, 2017 then you may have access to certain legacy features. These are not available on newly created subscriptions.
You can chat directly with any of your colleagues if they belong to a subscription that has the chat feature enabled. You cannot have a chat with more than one person. You can mute any chat window for one hour or 24 hours.
Alternatively, you may use the workspace chat feature. It is an expandable tab to the right of the workspace which shows all workspace chat and activity. You can click on it and enlarge it by dragging to the left. The tab never fully closes, but rather remains as a thin bar along the workspace.
- Activity relating to newly created tasks or conversations automatically populates here.
- You can click on the update and it will take you directly to the newly created task.
- All users can chat or leave messages. You can use @all to get the attention of all workspace members.
- You can also create a task from the workspace chat. Just click on the small icon that appears when you hover over the chat.
Organization admins can enable and disable this feature.
Box Enterprise Integration
This integration is linked to your organization and allows for the migration of all files from your organization to your Box Enterprise account. Organization admins can enable and disable this feature.
- Click on your profile and select Manage my organization and navigate to the Services tab.
- You will see the option for Box Enterprise and click on the blue Link Account button.
- A pop-up will advise you of what linking the two accounts entails.
- All of our integrations are secure and will ask you to authorize Redbooth. This process may take a few minutes.
- Once you have linked your accounts, all files will be migrated to Box and will no longer be stored in Redbooth.
Sharepoint Online Integration
This integration allows you to attach documents and files from your account to tasks and conversations in Redbooth. Note that Redbooth only supports the default site for SharePoint. This means that you can only access files and folders from within the default site.
If you already have the Redbooth Azure app installed, you can by-pass the authorization process when linking the accounts.
MS Project Integration
The MS Project integration is exclusive to Business subscriptions. In order to set it up, you need to contact support to receive the integration link. Once you have the link, go to the MS Project integration and click on the Get Started Now button. You will be asked to log into your Redbooth account and authorize the integration.
Using the Zendesk integration means you can quickly escalate customer requests that you receive to your team in Redbooth. This allows your team to work more efficiently, without the need to juggle multiple platforms.
A few things to consider:
- You need to be an organization admin in Redbooth to link the accounts
- It is a one-way integration — the activity in Redbooth is shown in Zendesk but not vice-versa