The dashboard in Redbooth is the hub of all your tasks and updates. This is the default landing page when you enter Redbooth.
1. The number of tasks assigned to you and how many are due today (as well as a welcome message!).
2. Toggle between viewing your assigned tasks and updates. You receive updates to tasks you are assigned to and tasks you are following or mentioned in.
3. Easily navigate to your recently viewed workspaces.
4. Your assigned tasks they will populate on the right when viewing them.
Your assigned tasks are ordered based on their due date:
- Due today
- Due tomorrow
- Due this week
- Due next week
- No due date
- Urgent tasks are assigned to the relevant category based on their due date.
When viewing your updates, any tasks that are assigned to you are highlighted in yellow. Updates are sorted in chronological order ( latest update on top ). They can be grouped by workspace by going to My profile settings > Notifications > Dashboard and enable Group Dashboard Updates by Workspace.