In Redbooth, the users that are part of an organization are known as its members. As an organization admin you can change membership roles or even remove organization members. Before removing a user from your organization, please read our tips for a smooth offboarding.
- Click on your avatar and select Manage my organization from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Members tab on the left menu.
- Navigate to the member that you want to remove and hover to the right of their name.
- From the menu that appears, select Remove from organization. If you remove an admin or a participant, you will have an spare seat in your subscription.
- Important notes:
- An admin cannot delete themselves unless they have first made another member an admin.
- All tasks that were previously assigned to a member you remove will be no longer have an assignee.