To help you save time and increase productivity, you can bulk edit tasks in Redbooth.
How to bulk edit tasks
- Hold down the Shift key, and click on the ones you want to edit.
- The selected tasks will be highlighted blue.
- A new menu will appear in the top right where you can select the actions you wish to perform.
When bulk editing, you can perform the following:
- Set due date
- Move to a different workspace or task list
- Drag and drop to reorder within the same task list
To exit bulk edit mode, just click on any of your tasks.