Redbooth for Apple TV allows you to view and update your Redbooth workspaces directly from your TV. It is also a fantastic way to take your team meeting experience to the next level.
Install Redbooth for Apple TV
- Launch the App Store from your Home screen.
- Search for the Redbooth app and download it for free.
- Once downloaded, open the app and click on Sign in. Be sure to use the same email address and password that you always use when signing into Redbooth.
What can I do from the app?
In order to use Redbooth for Apple TV, you must have a 4th generation Apple TV. You can find out what model you have here. It isn’t necessary to have a Redbooth account to view sample projects and videos, but you must have a Redbooth account to create projects and customize existing ones.
- Create projects and plans from the sample workspace templates.
- View workspaces, task lists, and tasks.
- View task status, assignee, due date, description, and comments.
- Mark tasks as complete.
- Set a due date.