Connect your Google Drive account to Redbooth in a few short steps. Once linked, you can share files in your tasks and conversations. Other benefits of linking the two accounts include:
- Allowing your colleagues to view and edit these files
- View tasks assigned to you in Google Calendar
- Log into Redbooth with your Google account
To link your Redbooth account with Google, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile in the top right of Redbooth and choose My profile settings.
- Link you account in the Integrations tab as shown above.
- Authorize Redbooth to access your Google settings.
- This will configure Google Drive, Google authentication, and Google Calendar.
Please note the following information:
- You can only link one Google account to your Redbooth account. Multiple accounts are not permitted.
- If you encounter an issue when linking your account, it is possible that your Google account is managed by a company admin. Contact the admin asking for permission.
- If you get a warning in Redbooth asking you to update your Google integration, simply unlink and relink the Google account. Then refresh your browser.