Keep updated with your projects with Redbooth’s easy to use Chrome Extension. Redbooth for Chrome allows you interact with Redbooth, directly from your browser.
With the Chrome extension, you can:
- View all Dashboard Updates
- View all workspaces and tasks
- Create new tasks
- Comment on tasks
- Track Time (new, for Pro and Business)
Time Tracking was added to Redbooth for Chrome to give users a helpful start/stop timing option for task management. The Time Tracker conveniently detects which task you are viewing in Redbooth and will show that task in the timer. You can also input the task id at the end of the task URL /projects/1787566/tasks/32824633.
With the Redbooth for Chrome Time Tracker, you can:
- Start, pause and reset time
- Post time directly to your tasks
- Manually input or update the time fields
- Add a comment to tracked time before posting
- View total time spent on a task
- Open Time Tracker from any task in the extension
Notes: Tracked time will round up to the minute when posted. 30m 1s = 31m; 59m 29s = 60m.
To learn more and install the extension, view our listing in the Chrome Web Store.